Which are your most natural-looking fake eyelashes?
Jackie: will create the most natural look with even length across all lashes. The lashes lay in a crisscrossed pattern. Recommended for - our most natural look
Kristy: also provides a natural look with a bit of added length on the outside lashes. The lashes don't crisscross as much which allows the lashes to look more like your natural lashes. Recommended for - a natural look with a bit of extra length
Robin: most dramatic and fullest lashes. The lashes don't crisscross as much which allows the lashes to lay like most natural lashes. Recommended for - a dramatic, glam look
How to remove/clean:
- We recommend gently using tweezers to remove the bulk of the glue. Then using a cotton swab/ball soaked in makeup remover, gently swab both sides of the lashes. Lastly, use another swab with rubbing alcohol and wipe down both sides again to help remove any remaining residue. Wipe/rub gently.
- Keep your faux lashes in top shape by gently cleansing off any makeup residue with Bright Balance 3-in-1 Cleanser after each wear.
My fake eyelashes aren’t staying on. The corners keep popping up. What should I do?
If the edges of your false eyelashes always seem to pop up, use the brush on your Infinity Waterproof Lash Adhesive to tap and seal the lashes into place. In fact, this was one of the main reasons we created our eyelash adhesive with a brush—we were inspired by the precise application you can achieve with a liquid eyeliner brush and knew that a similar design would simplify the false eyelash application process.
- Use the brush-on applicator to apply Infinity Waterproof Lash Adhesive to your favorite set of Thrive Causemetics Faux Lashes.
- Apply falsies at an angle to the base of your natural lash line, pressing down starting from the inner corner of your eye working outward.
- Use the brush again to apply another light coat of lash glue to the top of your lash-line. Hold eyes closed for 15-30 seconds to avoid transfer of lash glue from your lash-line to your eyelid.
Since the eyelash glue dries clear, this tip can be one of your best kept beauty secrets!
If after sealing the lashes with your second coat you still find that the inner or outer corner of your fake eyelashes are popping up, press and hold the falsies down using the brush on your lash glue for a few seconds.
What are the lash bands made of?
Our lash bands are made of (PBT) polybutylene terephthalate