Thrive Causemetics Product Layering
The easiest way to remember how to apply Thrive Causemetics skincare products in your regimen is to think of their consistency, then layer them in order from most lightweight to richest in consistency.
- Start your skincare regimen with our brightening, hydrating cleanser to purify your skin of dirt, oil, and/or makeup. Using warm water will help open your pores to allow products to absorb better. Massage into the skin for 60 seconds before rinsing. Our cleanser is tested and proven to be 100% safe to use around the eye area and it’s super effective at melting away waterproof eye makeup like our Infinity Waterproof Eyeliner™.
- After cleansing, you have approximately 60 seconds to seal moisture back into the skin. Fortunately, our cleanser is ultra-hydrating and will never strip our skin of its natural moisture barrier. While your face is still damp, use a cotton pad to gently sweep a layer of toner over your skin to replenish moisture, while gently exfoliating and fortifying your skin with essential nutrients for a smoother, brighter-looking complexion. While the toner is still damp on your skin, move onto the next step in your skincare routine.
- Gently smooth on a thin layer of our multitasking super serum, which is packed with active ingredients like amino acids, niacinamide and vegan lactic acid to boost radiance and infuse skin with intense hydration and age-defying collagen support. Allow the serum to absorb into the skin for 30 seconds for maximum efficacy, gently pressing the product into your skin if necessary before applying your next skincare product.
- Our eye cream is highly concentrated with lifting, line-smoothing, ultra-hydrating, brightening ingredients specifically formulated for the thin, delicate skin around your eyes. We recommend layering it prior to moisturizer so your skin can fully drink up its benefits and deliver visible results. Let the eye cream fully absorb for 30-60 seconds to maximize its line-filling, skin-lifting properties before applying moisturizer.
- Incorporate this as part of your nighttime skincare routine after cleansing, toning and applying eye cream. Apply to clean skin and allow it to absorb for 1 minute. This fast-acting, highly effective peel delivers professional-grade results overnight for younger-looking, more even toned skin without the redness, irritation and dryness typically associated with peel treatments. For extra hydration, layer moisturizer on top. Use at least 2-3 nights a week. Can be used nightly.
- Finally, lock in all the skin-loving ingredients from our Thrive Causemetics skincare regimen with our breakthrough plumping and smoothing moisturizer. This moisturizer delivers intense hydration and antioxidants and is powered by a proprietary complex that smooths the look of fine lines for healthier-looking, bouncier skin. Allow moisturizer to absorb for 60 seconds before applying Buildable Blur CC Cream.
- For a brightening boost and extra skin-smoothing hydration, use our overnight mask nightly after your moisturizer as the last step in your nightly skincare routine. Allow the nourishing formula to fully absorb for 1-2 minutes before going to bed. Our mask will transform dull, fatigued skin overnight so you can wake up to a visibly brighter, deeply hydrated, glowing complexion by morning.
- Don’t forget to apply Liquid Balm Lip Treatment™ for a juicy veil of long-lasting hydration that will keep your lips nourished, moisturized and healthy-looking all day. In the morning, we love using it at the beginning of our routine to keep our lips hydrated and plump before adding lip color. At night, we like following our overnight mask step with a swipe of Liquid Balm™ for an intensive overnight lip mask.
We love helping you find the perfect shades and products! We have a team of Beauty Advisors available from 7am to 7pm PST to help you find the products and shades for you.
You can reach our Beauty Advisors in the ways below:
Live Chat- click the turquoise Help button at the bottom right of our website
Text- (310) 620-1535
Feel free to email us at any time here.
Don’t forget to share a recent selfie with us and the product you are interested in, so we’re able to make a customized recommendation!