Shopify Pay is a secure form of checkout similar to PayPal or Amazon Pay. If you have signed up for this feature on another website, you will be able to easily check out on any website that uses Shopify. This means all of your default information on your Shopify Pay account will enter automatically into our system during checkout once you have entered your email address. You can review your Shopify Pay account here: https://pay.shopify.com.
Articles in this section
- International Duties + Taxes Collected at Checkout
- Afterpay - how it works
- eGift Cards
- Can I sell the products on my own site?
- Payment declined
- Where we charge sales tax
- Incorrect Billing Address
- When will I receive confirmation that my order has shipped?
- Which payment options do you accept?
- Why do you have my info when I have never ordered with you before?