How can I earn points?
Here's how you can earn rewards points with us:
- 1 point for every dollar spent (ex: spend $45, get 45 points)
- 100 points equal $1.00 (ex: 1000 points = $10.00)
- 100 points for activating your account with a password
- 1000 points on your birthday
- You will receive $10 (1000 points) for each person you refer who orders over $50
How do the points work?
- You can view your points balance on your account page
- Points can only be applied to one-time orders and are not available for recurring items
- Points act like a gift card and can be used in combination with a discount code
- When items are returned and refunded, the points go back onto your account
How can I redeem my points?
Log in to your account to redeem points directly at checkout by clicking the “Apply All” button.
Points equal how many dollars in redeemable credit?
Thrive Rewards gives you 1% back! For every $100 spent, you will receive $1 in credit.
For how to redeem your points at checkout, view our article here.
What happens if I redeemed points and make a return?The points used on the returned item/order will automatically go back into your account to be used on a future purchase.
Do my points expire?
No, your points never expire!
Are there any limitations on the numbers of points I can earn or redeem?
No, you will earn as much as you purchase. You may redeem as many points as there are in your account.
*Please note that the addition of your unique referral code on any discount site can be cause for deactivation of your rewards program.