Everything you need to know about our returns and exchange policy is here for you!
What is your return policy?
We gladly accept returns and exchanges within 60 days of your purchase! We believe that you should be able to try your makeup to see if you love it! And if for whatever reason you don’t, please follow the instructions below and we will do our best to make you happy. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal!
How can I process a return or exchange?
To initiate a return or exchange, please CLICK HERE to visit our Returns + Exchanges portal. All you'll need is your order number beginning in “THR” and your shipping zip code! This portal will guide you through the process of receiving a pre-paid return shipping label to print out and attach to your package.
Do I have to pay for shipping on returns and exchanges?
All returns have a $5 processing fee that is held from your refund if you would like to be refunded back to your credit card. To avoid this fee, you can choose to select 'Store Credit' instead of 'Original Payment Method' as your return process. Selecting ‘Store Credit’ will email you a Thrive Causemetics eGift Card with the amount of the product you are returning. You can use this eGift Card towards your next purchase!
Exchanges for another replacement or for a different shade of the same product do not have any fees. Exchanges are always free!
I can’t find my order number!
Not to worry! There are a few ways to locate your order number:
- We always include your order number that starts with the letters “THR” in the email order confirmation we send to you after you complete your purchase. First, try entering 'Thrive Causemetics' into the search bar on your email account! If you have trouble finding your order confirmation email in your inbox, we recommend searching your spam or junk folder as well.
- You can access your previous orders by signing into your account on our website. If you do not have an account, you can create one with the same email you have been using for your orders and still be able to access your order history. To learn how to do that, go here.
- The package you receive will contain a packing slip listing all of your purchased items. If you happen to still have that packing slip, you will find your order number at the top of the page.
Do you take everything back?
Our returns portal accepts all returns and exchanges within our 60-day window. For orders outside of our 60-day window, we do our best to accommodate most returns. In some cases, we cannot accept a return. However, if you're having a challenge, we would love the opportunity to make it right for you.
What if the item is used?
We do accept returns for used or swatched products as we want you to be able to try the product before deciding it's right for you!
What do I need to include in my return package?
- If you are sending back an item, you do not need to include your order invoice/packing slip with your return package. The pre-paid shipping label that we provide for you will include your name, address, and order number printed on the label.
- The original box of the product is not needed if it has already been disposed of.
- After processing your return or exchange online and receiving your shipping label, all you need to send out is the product itself!
What kind of packaging can I use to send it back?
You are more than welcome to reuse the same padded envelope or box your order was shipped in! Bubble mailing envelopes are a good size to mail back any small-sized products such as mascara, eye pencils, etc.
Can I combine two different orders in one return package?
Yes! However, you’ll need to make sure that both return shipping labels are included. This means processing a return for one order number to let us know which product(s) you are looking to return or exchange and processing a return again for the second order number. Please make sure that one return label is attached on the outside of the package to ship out, and the other shipping label is placed inside the package.
Does the shipping label expire?
Once you create your return label via our online returns portal, you will have 30 days to ship your product back before the label expires.
What if I don't have a printer to print my shipping label?
We have other options available for you to help return your package! Please view our article: What if I don't have a printer? How do I use the QR Code?
Can I exchange my product for a different item?
Not at this time! We only accept exchanges for another shade/color of the same product or for a replacement of the same product. If you would like to return your product and get a different product, we recommend selecting your payment return method as ‘Store Credit’. Once you return the product you do not want, we will email you an eGift Card which you can use to purchase something else on our website!
I returned my item(s). When will I be refunded?
Please note, it can take up to 14 business days for your return package to be received and your refund processed. The credit should appear on your next statement, depending on the issuing bank and/or billing cycle. For refunds in the form of store credit, you will receive an email with an electronic gift card code. If you paid with Amazon Pay or PayPal, we recommend checking that account to see if your refund has been posted there. If you still don't see your refund, kindly send us a chat, text, or email down below and we'd be happy to check on its status for you!
Still need help returning or exchanging? Didn't get the right shade? We have a team of Beauty Advisors available from 7am-7pm PST, 7 days a week. We can't wait to hear from you soon!
Live Chat:Click HERE to start a chat with us
Text:(310) 620 - 1535
Phone:(888) 804 - 4318
Email: ClickHEREto email us
*Don’t forget to share a recent selfie with us and the product you are interested in for exchanges, so we’re able to make a customized recommendation!